Yann Le Jeune
- Login: yann.lejeune
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/02/2010
- Last connection: 06/09/2023
- 13:07 Ishtar Anomalie #4781: Bookmark / ALERT : not active for SITES or CONTEXT UNITS
- Also broken for :
- Alerts for Documents : An error has occured. The support team has been warned.
Seems OK elsewhere
- 12:57 Ishtar Anomalie #4781 (Résolu): Bookmark / ALERT : not active for SITES or CONTEXT UNITS
- - We can create alerts.
- Alerts appears on UI (grey button with correct result numbers).
But if we use these but...
- 11:10 Ishtar Feature #4673: CONTAINER : sheet file should give additional info
- Container could also be tagged as : full / not full / unknown
- 15:03 Ishtar Feature #4673 (Nouveau): CONTAINER : sheet file should give additional info
- Like :
- total weight,
- unloaded weight,
- (small) image of the type (add image to container types with ...
- 12:18 Ishtar Bug #4583 (Fermé): DOCUMENTS FORM : image field displayed on creation, not for modification
- Seen on CD93 (python V3)
- 17:02 Ishtar Bug #4515 (Fermé): DOCS / ADD or MODIFY : second author added (not in th DB before) erase previouly selected author
- Seen on Pincevent [ Ishtar v2.1.dev.39-git - python3 ]
- A first author is added ("+" button)
- First author is d...
- 11:48 Ishtar Bug #4512 (Résolu): DOCS / DOCS types : Hierarchical types are not applied on request (doc search)
- Seen on RABLE instance (Ishtar v2.1.dev.38-git)
Children type is displayed for record, but not applied on request.
- 16:38 Ishtar Bug #4479 (Fermé): CONTEXT RECORD creation from OPERATION sheetfile : UE could be create without parcel even on Instances where parcels are compulsory
- Seen on Ishtar v2.1.dev.38-git
This leads to CONTEXT RECORD without parcels, tagged as error (no parcels selected)...
- 11:17 Ishtar Bug #4467 (Résolu): MAP MODULE : maps are displayed even with the MAP MODULE unselected (DJANGO ADMIN)
- Seen on 78-92 (python 3) test instance
Info : geo-localization seems possible (button displayed) but is ineffectiv...
- 16:18 Ishtar Bug #4454 (Nouveau): MAP : GPS error circle prevent the user for querying map objects
- Objects (points) seems to be "under" the circle
Also available in: Atom